Business – Marketing
Credential: 2 – Year Diploma
Delivery: Full Time
Program Length: 4 Semesters
By connecting businesses and consumers into a single global market, the Internet has become a powerful marketing tool. Northern’s Business – Marketing program is angled towards E-commerce and is designed to equip students with an array of high-tech marketing skills. They will learn how to sell ideas and services in the web environment, use web resources, prospect and generate sales through the Internet, develop Internet marketing plans and apply a wide variety of Internet marketing tools. The first year of this program will provide students with a solid and essential foundation in business. In the second year, they will be immersed in the world of marketing and E-commerce.
Customer relationship management, database and non-web Internet marketing, such as email, wireless technology, text messaging are just a few of the areas in which graduates may find employment.
January, May and September
The tuition is $15509/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
From September 2021, the tuition is $16295/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
Tuition fees as stated are subject to change for each academic year.
|Semester 1• AC1004 Accounting I• BU1073 Introduction to Business Management and Organizational Behaviour
• CM1903 Communications I – Model A
• GN1033 Health and Safety (PC)
• MA1004 Mathematics of Finance I
• IN1093 Computer Applications for Business and Technology
• MR1033 Introduction to Marketing I
|Semester 2• AC2004 Accounting II• CM2903 Communications II – Model A
• IN2013 Computer Applications II
• MA2033 Mathematics of Finance II
• MR2014 Introduction to Marketing II
• BU1074 Principles of Human Resource Management
|Semester 3• GN2133 Law and Ethics• BU3013 Macroeconomics
• CM3103 Report Writing I
• IN4143 Database
• MR3003 Retailing and Electronic Commerce
• MR3043 Advertising in the New Economy
|Semester 4• AC4053 Financial Management I• BU4013 Microeconomics
• CM4102 Report Writing II
• MR4043 Market Research
• MR4114 Sales and Salesmanship
• AC6023 Taxation 1
• EL1103 General Education Elective