International Business Management
Credential Earned: Ontario College Graduate Certificate
Delivery: Full Time
Program Length: 2 Semesters
This International Business Management program will provide students with various business experience who would like to add to their credentials while building a solid foundation in international business practices and management. Through lectures, class activities, readings, case analysis and project-based learning, students will demonstrate the command of the international theories and practices.
As business becomes increasingly global, there are a growing number of career options in international business management. This program prepares students for a career in business, which may stretch across any sector or industry. Graduates will have strong international business and logistics skills that will lead to a wide variety of local and international job opportunities, including International Business Advisor, Customs Manager, Logistics Analyst, Customs Broker Agent, Importer/Exporter, Shipping Coordinator and etc.
January, May, September
The tuition is $15509/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
From September 2021, the tuition is $16485/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
Tuition fees as stated are subject to change for each academic year.
• Global Business Environment
• Global Supply Chain Management
• Global Marketing Management
• International Market Entry Strategies
• Business Communication Written
• International Trade Finance
• Global E-Business Management
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• International Trade Law
• International Trade Research and Analysis
• Career Planning and Professional Skills
• Communications: Interpersonal Communication in the Global Business World