Nursing Management and Leadership
Credential Earned: Ontario College Graduate Certificate
Delivery: Full Time
Program Length: 2 Semesters
This program is designed for students who have Nursing qualifications from their country of origin, and who wish to work as leaders within the Canadian Healthcare settings. The program builds upon the foundational leadership/management within the profession while also providing an introduction to the Canadian Healthcare system. It will also provide a unique focus in students’ main area of leadership interests.
Graduates can expect to find employment in public/private health sectors with following positions:
Public health manager
January, May, September
Sep 2017, Jan 2018, May 2018, the tuition is $14105/year. From Sep 2018, the tuition will be increased by $250 per year. The tuition fees include Medical Insurance and Ancillary Fees.
• Business Presentation & Soft Skills• Professional Communication• Healthcare & the Nursing Profession
• Conflict Resolution in Healthcare
• Healthcare and Canadian Culture
• Healthcare Services Management
• Client Care & Communication• Critical Thinking & Decision-Making• Critical Thinking & Decision-Making II
• Applied Nursing Leadership & Management
• Healthcare Workplace Conduct
• Career Planning & Professional Skills
This program does not meet the preparatory requirements or the eligibility criteria to write the registration exams to qualify as a registered practical nurse or registered nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario. Please visit the College of Nurses of Ontario to learn more about how to become a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) in Ontario.