Pures College offer career counselling services to help students and graduates with their career goals. We not only provide students with the knowledge they need to be successful in their career, but also the skills needed to secure employment.
We offer a variety of career development activities including:
- effective job search techniques
- creating a professional resume with the goal of getting hired
- developing a personalized career marketing strategy
- job interview preparation
- career workshops (e.g. Canadian job market, hidden job market, etc.)
We are here throughout the job search process to assist and mentor students towards achieving their ultimate goal of employment in their field of study.