High school transcripts are normally used as a basis for admission. Please look to Program information about specific academic requirements. If you do not have a high school diploma, you will need to take the Pures Entrance test. Click here for more info.
Generally speaking, there is no minimum English level required for admission to an academic program, but all new students need to prove their language ability before registering and starting classes. All students are required to take the English assessment test prior to starting classes. Students shown to have a lower level of English will be scheduled for non-credit English classes before or during their academic studies at Pures College.
International students are expected to have sufficient funds to support their living costs while studying in Canada. Students are allowed to work part time during study period, which will help offset some of the monthly living expenses. International students can work up to 20 hours per week while studying full-time in programs longer than 6 months.

Student Service

Pures College of Technology provides professional Study Permit Application Service to assist international students to come over to study in Canada. We provide document checklist items, such as application forms, study plan, school acceptance letter, tuition fees receipts, etc. Visit our Study Permit page.
We can arrange for an airport pick up upon arriving at the airport. Please send us your flight details by email at least a week in advance so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
Students will feel lonely away from their home, parents, relatives and friends. Our student counsellors will help them adapt to their new life in Canada as soon as possible. We can arrange for international students to stay with local families to enable them to integrate into the natural environment of English language and understand the local culture and the life in Canada. Or alternatively, we can assist students with renting an apartment or sharing a house with other students.
Our Student Counsellors are available to help you get the most out of your time at Pures College. Do you need help with your study skills, taking notes or how to be punctual for an 8 am class? Counsellors can provide advice. In addition, when a student experiences personal issues such as loneliness, homesickness, depression, relationship problems or inability to concentrate in class, our counsellors can help or make a referral for specialist services.
Please pay your application fee through PayPal online.