Once you have read the Admissions Requirements and have selected which program you are eligible to take, you are now ready to begin the application process. Apply early as the admissions and immigration process may take several months!
- Contact our admissions department to receive an International Student application form.
- Get academic transcripts of your high school and/or college or university education (in English).
- Get official proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS score)
- Fill out and submit the application form along with the following documents in your complete application package:
- College application form
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts (in English)
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- You can submit your application (by scanning the documents) via email to email@example.com or apply via an authorized agent.
- After your application has been processed, applicants who meet the admission requirements will receive a Letter of Acceptance and Enrolment Contract. Sign both the Letter of Acceptance and Enrolment Contract, and return both documents along with the tuition deposit indicated in the letter.
- You can apply for a Study Permit by taking the Letter of Acceptance and the tuition receipt to the nearest Canadian Consulate Office.
- Once you receive the study permit, inform us immediately and send us a copy of the study permit.
- Prepare for your arrival in Canada!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and one of our counsellors will explain the entire application process to you and answer all your questions. You can contact us by phone (+1-416-290-5558) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org