Nursing Management and Leadership
Credential Earned: Ontario College Graduate Certificate
Delivery: Full Time
Program Length: 2 Semesters
This program is designed for students who have Nursing qualifications from their country of origin, and who wish to work as leaders within the Canadian Healthcare settings. The program builds upon the foundational leadership/management within the profession while also providing an introduction to the Canadian Healthcare system. It will also provide a unique focus in students’ main area of leadership interests.
Graduates can expect to find employment in public/private health sectors with following positions:
Public health manager
January, May, September
The tuition is $15509/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
From September 2021, the tuition is $16485/year including ancillary fees and medical insurance for international students.
Tuition fees as stated are subject to change for each academic year.
• Business Presentation & Soft Skills• Professional Communication• Healthcare & the Nursing Profession• Conflict Resolution in Healthcare
• Healthcare and Canadian Culture
• Healthcare Services Management
• Client Care & Communication• Critical Thinking & Decision-Making• Critical Thinking & Decision-Making II• Applied Nursing Leadership & Management
• Healthcare Workplace Conduct
• Career Planning & Professional Skills
This program does not meet the preparatory requirements or the eligibility criteria to write the registration exams to qualify as a registered practical nurse or registered nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario. Please visit the College of Nurses of Ontario to learn more about how to become a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) in Ontario.